Update on Crowe Donation


I had sent out an email to all my family and friends across the nation - an act that took me literally 5 minutes- regarding the Jeff Crowe family's need.

I had said that if each child could raise $100- then what a blessing that would be!

God can take a small act and turn our small hopes into so much more....

My son assisted me in writing the email and within a week,
he collected $1005.00
to turn in tomorrow.

He is so proud to be helping a classmate.
His concern touched me so much and my family's response touched me even more.
I thank my wonderful family and friends for helping me teach my son how to Love and Give.

Isn't God Great!
The school total was almost $23,000 so far !

Comments

That is wonderful! My three kids all go to different schools and I think all of the schools are doing this (trying to raise money). I agree with you, it is a great way to teach your children about the importance of helping others