Great Neighbors, Great Food



My wonderful neighbors have provided dinner for us every night since I have been home from the hospital! I am so blessed to have moved into such a great neighborhood.

Today, my neighbor Christy brought HomePlate Cooking!!!!
I have been wanting to try it !
She brought me a loaf of the wonderful homemade bread that Leigh says I must hide from my family, a Chicken and Rice Casserole and A STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE that I can't wait to dive into.

I am getting my appetite back and this wonderful meal surely helps.

I had a wonderful Chicken noodle dish, baked spaghetti and fresh bread and now this meal.
My family is not used to eating this well!
Thanks to my great neighbors for taking care of my son while I was hospitalized- and now taking care of me since I am home!

UPDATE:
We just finished the HomePlate Cooking meal and it was the best food I have had in a long time.
So fresh....reminded me of when my Momma cooked all the time when I was growing up.
The bread was heavenly and the Chicken and Rice was perfect.
My daughter dipped into the shortcake first as I was fixing plates!
Can't wait to order more things from Kay at Homeplate!
Check her out!

Comments

Ohhh, havent treid the STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE-one of my fav's! Will put it on the list!

I hope you hid the bread. Isnt it THE BEST!

I just gave KAys info to a girl at Bham Magazine to include her in an issue about catered foro for special events. Kay's food stands alone, and once eaten, folks will come back. Yeah for Kay!