Thursday Night...Idol and Introspection

This week has gone by fast!

I took a personality test that I found on Philosopher Mom's blog.
It was rather interesting.
Your Visual DNA.
Although Philosopher argues that it is invalid, it hit me just to a tee. Her interpretation of it is very funny as is her entire blog..... although she can be very deep sometimes and makes me overwork my brain.....(but I do love her!!)
I was an Easy Rider in Mood, Escape Artist in Fun, High Times Roller in Habits and Home Soul in Love....fairly accurate. Check it out...it shows you a series of pictures and you choose the one which is you! You can even make a cool Widget with your answers. (Shown at bottom of all posts....)
Then my old dear friend sent me an email about horoscopes--
LIBRA - --Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you want to mess with... you might end up crying... Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent. faithful friends to the end. Can hold a grudge for years. Libras are someone you want on your side. Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics. Kinda dumb at times. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
He is a Libra too!
I am kinda dumb at times.....
but I did not forward it and will have
9 years of bad look because of my ignorance.
Oh WAIT---- I just re-read this post and the sports part, definitely NOT, NO WAY NO HOW!!!
I like to take personality tests and think about who I really am.
One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite writers.....
Jon Bon Jovi.....says....
"Is who you think you are who you want to be?????"
Well.....Is it?????

(from one of my favorite songs on the new Album- Lost Highway...."Everybody's Broken"

I watched Idol and agree with the results.
I am glad Danny got the axe. He was too weird and I am afraid, disturbed. He looked like he might go ballistic during the show tonight, but then held it together very well. I even felt a bit sorry for him. I felt a bit sorry for all who were let go because at this point, none of them were horrible.
Poor girl who lost her Dad- Asia'h Epperson--she could sing !!! but don't they know by now NOT TO SING WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!!! Simon hates it and so do I.
Kady deserved to go ages ago...big boobs only get you so far- well in American Idol, anyways.
Luke was cute, but out "sung" by the others, as well.
I am glad that my favorites stayed... ( David Cook is my favorite and Michael Johns is my son's.
I am not sure on the girls but like Brook and Carly best I believe....)

Comments