Five for Friday

1. Find something you are passionate about and do it. I used to be passionate about lots of things and I am getting there again. Sometimes we lose our self in the daily thing called life- try not to.
2. Have lunch with an old friend and dinner with a new one. We did that this week and it was nice. Old friends are a comfort -- and new ones are a challenge and refreshing.
3. Enjoy SPRING!!! Bask in it's renewing warmth.
4. Take a long walk.
5. Did I already say enjoy spring?????? Ok, well then do it twice.
I am going to visit family, my sister for one - for the kids to be spoiled, and me to work on my story. (My father, brother, nieces and nephews and I have rendezvous planned with old friends as well....)
Then to my mom's at the beach.....
I plan on taking lots of pictures and writing lots.
I will be back soon.
I know you will by anxiously awaiting my return for more installments.
(I can't wait to color eggs when we get home...)
Happy Friday and Happy Spring Break!!!!

Comments

Abbey's Road said…
I'm headed to the lake after an early departure from work, so I'll be having dinner with someone special, taking a long walk, and enjoying the peace of the water and nature, even if it is raining, we have cover and it we be sooooooo cozy!