Did I Mention I Love Blogging and Purses???


I have made so many friends in the blogging world and have only been doing it since the first of January! Today, another package arrived for me from the blogging community!


I made did some graphic design work for my friend Leigh for her prayer blog. Check her out. She is am amazing, Christian Mom!!......

.......And the cutest springy, pink purse arrived for me today for my services !!!


It is 65 here in Alabama...Spring enough for me....so I unpacked my old purse and packed this new one. She also sent me a DVD of her speaking and a Mommy Moments Devotional that I can't wait to watch and read.

So, Thanks, Leigh !!
Anything else I can do for you, please let me know!! The bag is ADORABLE!!
So scoot on over to
read her inspirational blog
and get a cute purse for your ownself!!!

Comments

that is so cute. Leigh's is a wonderful person and a great example in her walk with Christ.

Now, Charnita! I want that chair! It would so go in my den perfectly!
Charnita said…
Oh this is my favorite!!! I have a pair I special ordered when we built in Guntersville.....since I have a pair, i guess i could share....