Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yearbooked Me

Yearbook Yourself. Too Funny.



Me of the 50's.
Me of the 60's.......





Is it me or are those glasses cock-eyed?????



The above one is from the year I was born!





I think I have a real photo that looks like this one!!!




And last, but not least, 2 of my Little man for DRAMA MAMA................the mullet.


Looks just like my brother's school pictures! HAHA.

I challenge you, Emm, Jess and Drama. And how about you, Dull and Hewy??? JUst ONE????

Give yourself a yearbooking!!! And maybe a mullet

I bloglifted this from Leigh, who bloglifted it from Bunny.....check out their funny pics too.

And search my blog for hair for my real life hair disasters.........if you are so inclined.

4 comments:

Drama Mama said...

That is hilarious! I would do it, but I don't have a decent face pic of me- I am not photogenic at all! I am that person that runs from the camera!

jennifer said...

YES! I would pay admission to see Hewy or Dullbert do this. I guess especially Dull since he is still anon?

What I have learned from this post is that you could totally pull off the helmet hair style or the flip and that you look WAAAAY too at home in eighties hair.

I didn't post any of the 80s pics that I did because it would have depressed me. Been there done that and now I just have more freckles and wrinkles :(

It was fun to see you "through the ages!"

Leigh said...

Those are great! Thats a fun little tool.

HEWY said...

Ok, I'm going right now!