- He is sincere in his love for Helena and his desire to see only the best things happen to our amazing little home.
- He is intelligent, creative, logical and open to new ideas and changes.
- He is an outside-the-box thinker who makes things happen. I mean, come on, who else can get me out in below freezing weather to hunt a plastic gnome.
- He has a great sense of humor and that is VERY important in life.
- He is a dedicated, family-oriented man who can iron clothes, make cool photoshop and video things and still find time to Hang out at Incahoots and write important news.
- He sleeps way too little.
I can go on about the things I have learned about Hal in the past year, but will stop there. Please remember, Helena is a wonderful place to call home and we need to make sure we change and grow as needed to continue to be ......