Change: Paypal and a Blessing





Things do not change; we change.~Henry David Thoreau~

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.~Carl Rogers~

Life is always at some turning point.~Irwin Edman~

The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable.~John F. Kennedy~

To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.~Henri Bergson~

Once again I find myself in a state of change.
Which hurts. I have stated that I do not like change.
I know I should embrace new challenges. Learn to be more flexible.
But I am such a routine oriented, OCD person that it just goes against every fiber of my being.
Sometimes, the changes that I dread and am so anxious about end up being for the best.
Well, most of the time, actually.
I have had insomnia, been stressed and been really so ill that I can't stand myself this week.
For no particular reason that I can put my finger on, other than we are going through tough changes- nothing really bad, just different.
So last night I just prayed a heartfelt prayer, and asked for strenght as I move to yet another new chapter in my life.
I just needed something this morning to make me feel a little better. So I found some quotes to cheer me.
And you now, how God works in mysterious ways.....
I bought my son a backpack for school on line this morning,
after worring about our finances as part of my really unwarranted anxiety attack of late.
I used PayPal to pay.
And I had a large balance sitting in my Paypal account!
From Jeff Crown donations that I had never deposited to my checking account!!
More than enough to pay for the backpack my son wanted that cost more than I wanted to spend...and then deposit a nice little sum into my overtaxed checking account.
God is good.
And sometimes, if need be, He can use PayPal to let us know he cares.
Happy Friday, my friends.

If you want to change your life, change your mind.~T.~

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.~George Bernard Shaw~

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~Helen Keller~

I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back...~Erica Jong~
.....And the wisdom TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Comments

Hewy Nosleep said…
Paypal Rocks!..and so does God!
My daughter says, Take a breather". Hey, you can add this to your list. I tagged you on my blog.