The Journey

The Journey

January 2008/Print 1 of Pathways Collection
A Tribute to my Heritage
9 More to Follow
Limited Edition Generations Lithograph
Now accepting Orders.

Available in Fine Art Finishes and Gallery Wraps.
Numbered Print/Limited quantity Available

8X10 or 16X2o Print
16X20 Gallery Wrap
16X20 Framed Print on Canvas
Notecards –Bookmarks–Puzzles
Family
Heirloom
Portraits
You may also order your custom prints using your family heirlooms.
((This series is being created with my family heirlooms in creative settings especially for our family. Designed to decorate my heirloom/geneaology/antique room. The hat was my Grandad's that he gave my son before he passed away. The Heavenly Highway Hymnal was my great-grandathers,my PaPaws- complete with his signature in pencil on the front cover.))

Comments