Bon Jovi, Baby!!!!


After a several month long quest, I got GREAT seats to the Atlanta Bon Jovi Concert!!!!!

Talk about making my Friday!!!!!! Making my year!!!!

May 1st !!!!

I plan on making a day of if, wearing leather and doing the whole groupie thing!
Taking the camera in hopes of amazing shots.....
And a special thanks to my wonderful husband for buying me the tickets.
I know it is just to get me to hush about it, but who cares the reason.
Happy, Happy, Happy Friday!!!
Is who you think you are, who you want to be????

UPDATE....UPDATE......
I Pre-bought with My wonderful husbands AmEx, not 4, but 8 tickets, with the explaination to him that I would sell 4 to make money.
Well......I thought.
What better way to celebrate my 40th year alive than with my 7 favorite people to share Bon Jovi with.I called upon my best friends in life......
The Queen,
The Coach,
The Shrink,
My Roomie/Cousin,
My old Rick Springfield groupie,
my favorite sis
and my favorite neice.
In no particular order, except for the Queen must reign......and you know who you are.

I am now more excited than ever. I am getting together pictures of all of the gang as well as a story to accompany each so that you can put a name with a face on TV when we are arrested in Atlanta. Such a diverse group, and so much FUN!!!
I know they will all be so thrilled at the story and picture I choose to post of them.
I am so pumped!!!!

Comments

I am sooooo jealous! Oh,so much!!!! Tell Jon, Richie, Ticco and David hello for me.

I've tagged you for a meme ... go to my blog, copy and paste and tag some others ... if you have time, of course.