Helena Bloggers.....in Da House

Guess Who?????
Friday night I had the pleasure of meeting with a bunch of Helena Bloggers.
We had a blast, shared stories and talked like old friends.
It is nice to go out with people you feel comfortable and have things in common with.
We laughed and laughed...and laughed some more.
Meeting someone in real life that you communicate with daily through the blog world is a unique experience. I have been so blessed this past year to make these new friends.





Can't wait until next time, Society of Helena Bloggers- unless it is craft night. I will bring my flute, my camera, of course.... and my perm rods, extra small. We can meet at my house for Rock Band and pizza. I won't be cooking it, of course.

Take your charter member badge and post on your site PROUDLY if you want.

UPDATE!!!!!!!! Here is one for ALL Helena Bloggers who attended the morning event, minus the night pics..... or if you didn't attend and wish you had.

Sorry, didn't mean to leave anyone out!

Comments

Mine is proudly in it's place on my sidebar! Thank you for making those, my creative friend.....I look forward to a future rockband, pizza night! I had a blast with y'all!
Bama Belle said…
Mine is posted! I love it Thank you so much for sharing with all of us! Can't wait to rock it out!
Laura said…
Awesome, my dear! I'll proudly post it this morning - thanks!
Polly & Steve said…
I am sure sorry I had to miss the meeting (fun)! Maybe I can come to the pizza one and I can get a sticker too! (smile)
Hugs
Polly and Steve
Laura said…
PS - you've been tagged!