As I researched for my blog posts AFTER my trip, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a really neat, creative guy from Colorado that I have since become a huge fan of....
Steve, the Colorado Guy.
"My name is Steve and I live in Buena Vista, Colorado. This web site started as an itty-bitty little web site in 2000, and slowly but surely it grew in traffic and became a massive hobby of mine. This web site is my excuse to explore the mountains, photograph Colorado scenery and visit new places as much as possible."
If you have not checked him out thus far in your time in blogosphere, please do.
I am sure you will become a fan and regular visitor to his many sites of interest as well.
Whether it be to read about his:
- Biking Across America, (AN AMAZING FEAT and story.....)
- Quest for ALL the High Points in the US,
- Altitude Snob list,
- Dunkin donuts page,
- BEAUTIFUL pictures of fourteeners and other mountains in his lovely home state,
- web cam
- funny and informative stories and videos.... like this one.
- Mt. Princeton daily photos- I actually saw this amazing mountain AND ate lunch in Steve's hometown....
- MAN HOW I WISH I had been a fan before my travels and I could have really MET him in real life maybe and shared the cheeseburger, with the best view EVER with him....
As you can see he is a man of many talents and a really COOL Guy!!
I can't even link to all his fun things to look at. Check it out for yourself.
Tell him Charnita sent you if you leave a comment.Oh and Steve......I want a BUMPER STICKER and to go with you to Mt. Cheaha when you come to Alabama's high point.