Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Celebrating Life

My grandmother lived the longest, fullest, healthiest, happiest life of anyone I have ever know.
What a legacy she left to all of us.
I never saw her without a smile on her face and something to do with her day.
I am sure the smile on her face is huge today as she looks down on her 4 kids, 11 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and 2 great-great-grandchildren.
We celebrated her 95th birthday with her several months ago.
Today, we celebrate her life.

3 comments:

Bama Belle said...

May your family always feel her love wrapped around you. I am sorry for her passing, we will be praying for all of you

jennifer said...

Prayers for your family. It sounds like you were so blessed by her.

Leigh said...

MY most sincere condolances. Indeed, though a celebration of a long life...and I can just imagine the celebration in heaven.
With love, L