Five for Friday- Favorite Quotes....

...from favorite songs

In my rearview mirror
My life is getting clearer....
-Lost Highway

Welcome to wherever you are
This is your life, you made it this far
Welcome, you got to believe
Right here, right now
you're exactly where you're supposed to be
Welcome to wherever you are


Take a look around,
Tell me what you see,
Is who you think you are,
Who you want to be?
Everybody’s Broken


This is the story of my life
And I write it everyday.
I know it isn’t black and white
And it’s anything but grey.
Story of My Life

Is innocence the difference
between a boy and a man?
Have a Nice Day

Extra....my children's favorite.....
It doesn't matter where you are,
it doesn't matter where you go,
If it's a million miles away,
or just a mile up the road
Take it in,
take it with you when you go
Who says you can't go home?

Happy Friday!!!!

Comments