October is My favorite Month

Here are some reasons why......

Cooler temperatures begin to relax us as


Beautiful sunsets explode the glories of God with brilliant hues


Crisp Air revitalizes our spirit


as Pumpkins appear and Playing pretend is the thing to do


Team spirit abounds and yet


The holiday spirit manages to peek its excitement through the days


October, my favorite month


Bring us your pleasures and bring on the chill


So our Souls and Soulmates can warm us


As we prepare for the winter
-CJK





"October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter."- Nova Bair


 
"There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October." - Nathaniel Hawthorne















I have been younger 
in October than in all the months of spring.















And this year.
I celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary.
(10.10.10)
(my soulmate who warms me)


(Oh yes.  And I turn 29.  Again)





Comments