Prayer Request from an old, dear friend


My first year out of college, while in graduate school, I worked in a local high school library to assist daily. The dear librarian there was diagnosed with cancer and the BOE hired me full time to assist. We had a senior student who was so amazing, that even as her "teacher"= we clicked. She was a smart, mature soul- beautiful inside and out.
She was always a talented writer, still is.
I recently discovered she was a blogger too.
I have been following her and she me- LOVING the reconnection.
I got an email from her today asking me to post her story on my blog.
Brandy is rallying the prayer warriors for her baby.
I know many of my loyal readers are faithful prayers.....
So please, read the story at Brandy's blog and keep her precious family near to your hearts.....
and let's help hold them up near to the hear of God in the next few months.


http://doodleandbean.blogspot.com

Comments

Brandy said…
Thank you so much for sharing your space with me to get the word out about Lola. It means so much to know we've got such good friends rooting for us. And, I appreciate the kind words about me. You are so sweet! Looking back, I now know that there are people who I was meant to meet and form friendships with. I know you are one of those people. Bless you! Thanks again, and please remember us in your prayers.
Laura said…
Hey Charnita, saw your note in the latest edition of the Helena newsletter. Yay you!
Abbey's Road said…
Charnita, I just got to read about Brandy's baby, Lola. I am praying that the surgery was successful! Keep living the Good Life.

Blessings,
Abbey
Absolutley, Charnita! May God bless them.